Wednesday 29 January 2014

Make Up| Beauty Haul

Hello!
We're finally coming to the end of January which has literally felt, at times, like it would never end. Now we can get excited for Spring and the new pretty, pink blushers hitting each make up counter and the colourful flower prints in my favourite high street stores.

But for now I'm just going to run you through a few pictures I have taken of yet another Beauty haul! Like seriously that's about four in one month and counting, is it really necessary? well duh! 

The first two items I picked up were Essie nail polish's in the colours Fiji (left) and Parker Perfect (right) for £7.99 each. If any of you read my Current Wish List (here) you would know that Fiji was on there and well I snapped that up pretty quick! It's a gorgeous opaque, pearly pink perfect for a sultry Spring look. It's so girly and great for making even the slightest bit of tan stand out if you are so lucky enough to have one. Parker Perfect I basically bought on a whim as once my eyes had been blessed with the site of the Essie counter I knew I couldn't leave with only the one. The colour of this is slightly unusual being a blue-tone grey colour with a slight shimmer, something that will be totally unique in my collection and I really can't wait to take it for a swing . (Watch this space for reviews!) 

The next two items I snatched up was both the Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm in the colour Elusive and a Lacquer Balm in the colour Demure.  These have been raved about on the blogging world ever since they first hit the shops and I knew I would have to give them a go. They come in a variety of different colours including nudes, purples and reds and so there really is something for everyone. I chose these two as they were the post subtle (boring!) and I didn't want go to wild when I only wanted to try out the formula and pigmentation originally. I cannot wait to give each of these a go especially Demure as it's a really pretty, shimmery nude colour which always seems to be my preference. 

Another item I bought purely because I've seen so many great reviews about it on here is the Revlon Highlighting Palette in the colour Rose Glow 020. This is basically the drugstore dupe of Bobbi Brown's shimmer brick and to be honest I think this looks just as pretty. The idea being that you swirl your brush in all five of the colours to create a sun kissed, bronzed glow which is perfect for these up and coming months. Priced at £8.99 I really could not think of a single reason why I shouldn't give this a go and if I like it, no doubt I'll be back to buy the rest! 

And last but not least was this little gift set of four different perfumes, two of each scent. Okay, yeah this is really random and I was 'that person' who picks the stuff up they put on display by the till purely so you don't think and buy it and well Boot's your method works! But when I got home and saw how cute the packaging was and realised how much I actually liked the two different scents I no longer regretted buying it for £14.95 altogether personally it think it's a steal! Will definitely be doing a review on these soon! 

So that's it till my next Beauty haul which in doubt will probably be before the end of the week!
Hope you enjoyed it.
Let me know what you think in the comments!
Have you tried any of these products? 



7 comments:

  1. I have Essie Fiji and it is so lush! It's the most used nail varnish I own because it goes with anything, it's like 'not sure what colour to paint my nails?' 'fiji!' hehe. Great post sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a steal for those perfumes! I love those shades of nail polish. I can't wait for spring and to start adding some colour to my outfits again. www.prettynostalgia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parka Perfect looks like an interesting shade. I love Essie nail polish, the formula is the best.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul,these nail polishes look so nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Essie Fiji is just the perfect go-to colour when you don't know what else to wear - it's the only nail polish I've ever used up and repurchased! xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster - Victoria’s Secrets Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also bought elusive and the colour is gorgeous, I don't have the confidence for bright lip colours so elusive is perfect for me! do you like it?

    www.chelseasharkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have just purchased exactly the same products, I like your taste!

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete