Monday 13 January 2014

Lifestyle| New Years Resolutions

Hello!

It's that time of year again where we all promise to be healthier, happier version of ourselves. I'm aware this post may be somewhat delayed but I thought I may still get away with telling you all my New Years resolution for 2014. 

I, like I suspect most of you, always set myself goals which I never ever fulfill. I tell myself each year 'this will be the year I will get physically fitter' yet, again maybe like you, this is never the case. This is why this year I decided to try something completely different. Introducing... 

One Line A Day: A Five Year Memory Book! This unique and stupidly cute book was introduced to me thanks to Instagram and as soon as I saw it I knew it was something I had to have. This book is basically a diary but instead of writing page long ramblings of your day to day life you keep it to just a few sentences. This enables you to keep track of what you were doing or how you were feeling every day, all year long, for five years. 

The layout inside is set out in such away that allows you to compare each passage to the one before or the one after in a five year gap. Perfect for people who love anything nostalgic or sentimental. 

I thought this would be an obtainable goal to complete by the end of 2014 and hopefully the years following from that. I feel it would be interesting to see how I evolve as a person as time goes on. 

Is this your kind of thing? What's your New Years Resolution? 

No comments:

Post a Comment