1. You have to get rid of all of your foundations and only keep one high end and one drugstore. Which do you keep?
For high end it would have to be Esteé Lauder's Double Wear, my all time favourite go-to foundation. I'd strangely be fine with only ever having to use that one. Drugstore foundation on the other hand is tricky. I hate to say it but I am a snob when it comes to foundation and so never really particularly get along with any on the high street but if I have to choose it'll be the L'Oreal True Match foundation, I liked the finish and coverage the only reason I never wear it is because I own the completely wrong shade for my skin!
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
Definitely ignore it. It would be too awkward to mention it to her and I'd worry about it for ever more after the interview and would probably be convinced that I am never, ever getting that job.
3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up lipstick. Which one do you go for?
It would probably have to be Mac's Hue, just because it's my favourite nude and I always love the look it creates when I am wearing it. Plus, if I'm feeling a bit down I wouldn't want to go for a bold as I'd be conscious on how much attention it was drawing towards myself.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. How would you do your hair and make up differently?
I am ashamed to say I adopted the 'emo' look in my teens. Yes that's right, black hair with a thick sweepy fringe that covered one of my eyes and thick under eye black liner that meant I was permanently rocking the Panda look. I'd definitely move the fringe of my face, go easy on the liner, balance it out with a mascara and maybe add a bit of blush to give my pale complexion some colour.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave and call you more crying hysterically or b) cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager demanding a refund?
I feel the need to mention that my hairdresser is in actual fact my Mum but for the sake of this Tag I'll pretend I've actually been to a salon. I would cry and cry for days on end. Try and work with it and then cry so more. Then downright complain to the manager and demand for a refund because there is no way I'd be paying for something that drastically wrong.
6. Your friend surprises you with a four day city break and you have one hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your make up bag?
Easily my Naked 2 from Urban Decay. Just because it has such a good shade range as well as a balanced amount of matte to iridescent finishes. I also love the fact that it contains the right shades for a natural, pretty day time look or an 'out there' evening look.
7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the beauty product you really hope is safe?
I'll have to say my Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Creme just because it was so expensive and I don't live near any Chanel counters meaning it'll be hard to get my hands on it again.
8. You friend borrows and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) just pretend you hadn't noticed b) ask them to repurchase it or c) do the same to something of theirs?
I'd pretend I haven't noticed but would make a mental note never to lend them any of my products ever again! I would feel way to awkward asking them to repurchase it.
That was such a fun tag to do and really got my brain ticking. Considering it's a set of question based mainly on makeup, you do find out a lot about your personality too!