Thursday 29 May 2014

Beauty| MAC ALLURING AQUATIC COLLECTION Extra Dimension Bronzing Powder

     
For those of you who have been reading my blog for a while now will know that I cannot resist MAC and I especially can't resist a limited edition collection from them, especially if it has alternative packaging. After spending literally hours online researching different items from their new Alluring Aquatic collection trying to decide on what product to get, I found myself mostly drawn to their Extra Dimension Bronzers (£24). These are pearlescent powdered bronzers embossed with the MAC name and elegant waves encased in a beautiful blue-teal packaging and accentuated with elegantly splashed rain drops. 

I'm always hesitant with bronzers as being someone with a very pale complexion, I tend to stay clear of deeper, orange-undertoned bronzers as these often give me the appearance of a more muddy, oompa-loompa then bronzed goddess. That's why I was pleased to find that the MAC Extra Dimension Bronzer in the shade Aphrodite's Shell was perfect for all skin tones, especially those with pale skin as the yellow undertone appeared subtle once applied to a paler complexion. Picture a couple of shades lighter than Nars Laguna Bronzer and you've got it!  In the pan the powder appears to be a pale brown with a slight shimmer laced through and a natural goldy-yellow undertone. Once applied to the skin, it not only instantly sculpts the face but also highlights and warms up ones whole complexion. I'm pleased to say that the bronzer is not overly pigmented meaning it's easier to apply and build so one can effortlessly achieve their desired look. The formula is long lasting and I still found evidence of the colour on my face a good eight hours later in the day.

All in all, a lovely new addition to my collection and a bronzer that I feel is definitely worth the hype. If Nars Laguna Bronzer didn't woo you then do give this a go!

Let me know what you think in the comments.
What's your favourite bronzer?




1 comment:

  1. AppValley alternatives for iOS with similar features. This section provides the best alternative apps for AppValley and installation guides.

    https://appvalley.one/category/alternative/

    ReplyDelete