Tuesday 3 June 2014

Beauty| Born Pretty Store Product Review

Born Pretty Store, an American based online cosmetics website, was not a company I was familiar with until I was contacted by a lovely lady, Alicia, asking if I would be willing to review a couple of products from their store. Of course, I accepted and was delighted to pick from a massive selection of products on their website, ranging from eyeliners, make up brushes and eyeshadow palettes to name a few. I decided to try two products that I found to be unique to the Born Pretty company as both of these items I have not found anything similar elsewhere.

The first product I had chosen was the Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in the shade blue. The thing that drew me the most towards this product was the unique packaging and the beautiful, bold colour, a shade that would be perfect for these brighter months. I would say that the formula of the liner was more waxy then gel but this isn't necessarily a bad thing. The product didn't create too much of a colour payoff in my waterline due to the waxy texture but worked nicely once applied to my bottom lash line and blended across my top lashes for a colourful, smokey eye effect. If you're someone who loves a pop of colour in the Summer season definitely give this a go and for only £2.72 it's hard to find a reason not to. 

This has come to be my favourite product from the package. A trio of powders that make up the perfect team for big, beautiful, bold brows. I was a bit hesitant at first when I saw the black powder in the palette as even though I do have very dark brown brows, I was worried that the use of this could end up with me sporting the dreaded 'scouse' brow, a look I most definitely could not pull off. Yet, to my relief and surprise I found that when using the brown shade with a hint of the black, the colour matched my brows perfectly and has quickly become one of my 'go-to' brow products. I think the specific element that I love about this product the most is the white powder that acts as the perfect matte brow bone highlight and really is a pleasure to use, I've even opted to use this over some of my other more high end products. The long wear of these powders is what really impressed me as even after a full day at work, the products didn't budge and my brows still looked groomed and filled, exactly how I like them.  There's no reason for why you shouldn't give this a go, especially for all you brow beginners as for only £2.58 a palette, which come in a variety of shades, there really is little to be argued with. 

If you have enjoyed reading this post and would like to try out some products from the Born Pretty Store, head on over to their website and make sure to enter the discount code below to get 10% off your shop. 



What product do you like best from their website?


(This post was created in cooperation with Born Pretty Store but all views and opinions are my own)



14 comments:

  1. Wow, eyeliner applicator is pretty awesome, haven't seen such this product before.
    tobelikealady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cool, such a unique product compared to usual eyeliner
    Love it!
    -A,x

    Mandeville sisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks Nails online shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. kmax-850 key programmer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also wrote an article on a similar subject will find it at write what you think. Gold Coast Decorative Concrete Resurfacing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. Buy Kratom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Mast markers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watch the Live TV Channels Streaming on the Internet. These days its getting popular to watch different TV channels online as the Internet streaming is getting popular day by day. That's the reason why cable network revenue got down a lot within a very short time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking for the best online TV Channels on the Internet? Its not only you these days its getting popular to watch different TV channels online as the Internet streaming is getting popular day by day. That's the reason why cable network revenue got down a lot within a very short time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. Sexy Teddies

    ReplyDelete
  11. BUY instant custom boxes with logo, custom printed boxes, custom packaging UK with 100% free shipping on 1 click. BPB is a complete online custom packaging boxes solution order custom packaging

    ReplyDelete
  12. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. best toaster oven air fryer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. kids boxing gloves

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your product is so nice. I love to hear about this topic more. And I will recommend this to my family and friends. Please update your blog post with more information and with other products also.Custom Boxes with logo

    ReplyDelete