Sunday 3 August 2014

Collective MAC Lipstick Haul

One of my most popular posts that I have ever written for this blog was a full run down of all my MAC Nude Lipsticks, equipped with pictures, swatches and a mini review on each one. Considering that post went down a treat I've decided to give you all another MAC lipstick orientated post but this time a collective haul of all the bullets I've picked up over these last couple of months. So let's get started. 

Toying Around
Be brave and go bold with a bright and vibrant Coral-Pink with an Amplified finish that appears beautifully creamy on the lips. This Limited Edition beauty was a wild card buy for myself because of the seriously unsubtle shade but I'm pleased to have it in my collection and feel it will be a nice alternative to a red lip for Summer. 

Pink Plaid 
A muted Pink with a blue undertone that looks sultry and subtle especially with its Matte formula. This is a 'your lips but better' colour that dresses up any everyday look or goes hand-in-hand perfectly with a brown smokey-eye. 

Lovelorn
Another nudey-pink that has a similar tone to Pink Plaid but transfers slightly more sheerly on the lips thanks to its Lustre finish, creating a pretty, pink pout that's perfect for all year round. The blue undertone emphasises the whites of ones teeth giving you a winning smile, a perfect accessory for any look.

Angel
A soft baby-pink colour that gives off a nude appearance but with a slightly more obvious hint of pink. This is a great lippy for when you want something simple but still with a bit of colour as so to warm up ones collection. The Frost finish isn't my favourite but it doesn't do the colour any injustice.

Plumful
My most recent purchase. A beautiful, rosey-plum shade that may look daring in the bullet but the Lustre finish means it gives just a lovely, sheer wash of colour that compliments any skin tone and works well for Summer but I can imagine even more so for Autumn/Winter. I can tell this is definitely going to quickly become one of my favourite MAC lipsticks in my collection. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what you think in the comments!
Have you bought any MAC lipsticks recently?


7 comments:

  1. I really want to get Lovelorn and Angel! I love Mac lipsticks, you got some lovely shades!
    Just followed you on bloglovin' :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, I could definitely see myself getting all of these... this might have been a dangerous post for me to read haha! Definitely need to run out and get toying around!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want Angel in my collection, looks lovely - Do come check out my blog sale if you get a chance :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel is my first and favourite mac lipstick, I absolutely love it! x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking at MAC lipsticks for a while, but as there's such a wide range I've been unable to make my mind up. Recently I have been wanting more of an everyday, pinky shade and I think Angel may fit the bill! Thank you for such a useful post, so jealous that your MAC lipstick collection is so big!

    http://charlottesroad.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angel looks beautiful, great selection :)

    http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovelorn is my favourite!

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete