Saturday 20 December 2014

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade

Let us all just take a moment to appreciate this beauty that is the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade (£23). With the wintery months well and truly upon us, I feel nothing looks prettier then dewy, highlighted skin to compliment that bold red lip or sultry smokey eye. Highlighters for me are a staple in my everyday make up routine and without it my face just appears incomplete. I've previously always opted for the champagne gold hues when it comes to accentuating the high points of my face so I decided to mix things up a little. Lightscapade is a concoction of blue, pink, yellow etc. veins of colour merged together into an individually baked formula. Each package is different meaning no two people will ever have the exact same deepness of shade when applying. A product with a touch of a wild card, making it slightly more enticing. The colour created when swatched completely surpassed my expectations. A light, polished colour with subtle pink undertones that perfectly highlights especially those with pale complexions. I honestly feel all fare skinned ladies need this in their collection. The powder formula is smooth and applies like velvet onto the skin with excellent wear time and incredible pigmentation. If you're looking for one last item to add to your Christmas list, make it this one!


Let me know what you think.
What's your favourite highlighter? 




2 comments: