Friday 27 February 2015

KIKO Eyeshadows

Shades: Top Row 202, 218. Second Row 213, 211. Bottom Row 257, 220.

KIKO is a fairly new brand on the horizon but like a lot of high street brands, the quality is incredibly and the price is even better! I have been eager to try a lot of KIKO's products for a while now and it wasn't till I took a trip to London, that I eventually got to have a mini splurge. The products that easily impressed me the most were their eyeshadows. I opted for fairly neutral shades but don't be afraid to be a little adventurous especially as they're only priced from £2.80-£5.90 which is insane! The pigmentation and range of colours would give MAC a run for their money! And like MAC, you can build your own palette by selecting each individual shade and popping them in the plastic pan. The thing that impressed me the most about these eyeshadows was the buttery texture that made them an absolute dream to blend. All the shades I have tried are easily buildable and last well on the lids. There is only two down sides to this product. I find the 9 Pan Palette slightly too big for my liking and found the size and bulkiness slightly excessive and unnecessary. The second down side is the lack of shade names which instead have been replaced by numbers. I love it when brands adopt quirky and cute names for their products and I find it adds to the memorability factor. Yet, these negative points are arguably fairly superficial and don't damper the quality of the overall products. 

Let me know what you think!
What are your favourite eyeshadows from the high street? 

4 comments:

  1. Would love to try out KIKO, love finding out about high street dupes! The pale pink shadow is gorgeous xx

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been hearing about Kiko like crazy in the blog world! I need to go buy some to see what it's all about. I love the light pink and the browns. I followed you on bloglovin' and google.
    xo, Lauren-lee
    www.laurenleegrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two lipliners from KIKO and they are amazing :)

    Vivi x
    www.noirandcoco.com

    ReplyDelete