Tuesday 24 February 2015

My Everyday Makeup Look

A quick run down of my current favourite, go-to make up look. I personally prefer to opt for dewey skin, a subtle smokey eye and of course winged liner! I used the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge for my liquid face products and Zoeva brushes for my eyes which I highly recommend! I am aware that my everyday make up may be a little full on for some of you but I genuinely enjoy playing around with different products and looks which I may as well wear somewhere! 

Face
Hourglass Veil  Mineral Primer
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc
Nars Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
(For a full post of all my base products click here)
Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 02
Topshop Bronzing Illuminator in Illuminated 
MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty 
Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder in Candlelight

Eyes
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown (review here)
The Balm Cosmetics Mary Lou-manizer over the lid.
The Balm Nude-tude Palette: Sultry through the crease
and Sophisticated blended through the outer third. 
MAC Nylon in inner corner. 
The Balm Schwing Liquid Eyeliner (review here)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye-Pencil in Perversion 
Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara 

Lips
Dior Addict Lips Maximiser Gloss 

Let me know what you think!
What products do you wear everyday?



4 comments:

  1. Your eyelashes look amazing!! I love nars sheer glow too :) xx

    www.pillarbox-post.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeup is beautiful and your eyelashes look incredible!!!!!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete