Sunday 22 March 2015

MAC Mineralize Blushers

As you can see by the photos above, I have accumulated a few of the MAC Mineralize Blushers  and I find it needless to say that I am seriously impressed by the quality. I have only just uploaded a post about the Max Factor Creme Puff Blushers on this blog where I stated that those were comparable to the likes of these. So, instead of just telling you, I thought I would actually show you! The MAC Mineralize Blushers come in a baked formula and promise a lightweight finish but of course, still with great pigmentation. 

In order of the photos and swatches: Petal Power is definitely one of my favourites considering it is a pretty pink shade with a coral shimmer merged within the hue. The shimmer adds a highlighting effect to the cheeks making this the perfect blush for S/S.  Gentle is a much more of a typical pink shade with a raspberry spin with a much more subtle shimmer that still looks gorgeous on the cheeks but may require an added bit of highlight if you're aiming for the dewey, fresh faced look. Dainty is fairly similar to the previous shade but is rather more berry toned and definitely requires a light hand with application. This shade reminds me a lot of the MAC Powder Blush in Desert Rose mainly because of their insane pigmentation. New Romance is my second favourite out of these as the pretty peach shade looks pretty much perfect with any make up look. If you're are after a simple but pretty blush, definitely try this out. Finally, Love Thing is the darkest one in my collection as it's a deep burgundy colour with a slight gold shimmer. I would probably only really wear this during A/W but I am pleased to have an array of colours in my beauty stash.

Let me know what you think in the comments.
What's your favourite Mineralize Blush? 

7 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous, im loving the coral shades. I will have a look at these online later x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the look of these; the pigmentation on mineralized blushes are always amazing. It's great to see the swatches alongside the review.

    Kristy | thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fab! Blusher is one of the products I've not actually tried by MAC but I imagine they are amazing quality. Love the packaging of them.

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried a MAC mineralize blush, is that bad?! These look gorgeous from the swatches. xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those shades! Thanks for the review lovely

    Sabrina from GYPSYTAN.CO
    IG: Sabrina Tan

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look beautiful! <3 I have a few of Mac's mineralise blushes myself and I love them! I am definitely going to check out Petal Power and New Romance :) I feel like I might have way too many blushes in my collection but then you can never have enough pretty blushes haha! :P xx

    Sail Away to Neverland ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Dainty is my fave - but they're all gorgeous! ♥

    www.lindsaydavison.co.uk

    ReplyDelete