Thursday 19 May 2016

MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly

Hi guys, long time no blog!
I have been up to my eyes in uni work and after submitting my last assignment and I thought there is no better way to celebrate then writing a new blog post! I thought I would dedicate this one to a cult favourite of mine that pretty much features in every make up look I do as it is so adaptive. This is the MAC Paint Pot in Painterly, a matte, nude base colour that glides onto the eyelids so easily and creates a blank slate ready for the eye-shadow of your choice. I love this as you could easily just slap this on, blend a neutral matte brown through the crease and add a winged liner and a few lashings of mascara and already you've have a simple yet sultry eye look. It is so wearable and so long lasting, there really is no reason why you shouldn't have this in your make up bag. I love the pinky undertone as I feel this is the quality that puts it on the pedestal. You need barely any product on the lids meaning this little pot lasts forever, making the £16 far easier to part with at the till. After using these, I find I barely use eyeshadow primers anymore as I love the fact that you gain both a long-wearing base as well as a hint of colour with this little pot of goodness. There is so many colours in MAC's collection that range from yellow-undertones to dramatic and iridescent finishes so do go and check them out.

Let me know what you think!
What is your favourite eyeshadow base? 

No comments:

Post a Comment