Sunday 29 January 2017

A Natural Quick & Easy MOTD and Tutorial

A quick and simple makeup tutorial that is perfect for those who are looking for something pretty but easy to wear to work or school. Hope you enjoy!

Products used:

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Porcelain
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Powder
MAC Pro Longwear Blush in Baby Don't Go
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Brunette
Makeup Forever Aqua Cream Eyeshadow in 13
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Purely Naked
MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon
Kiko Khol Liner in Nude
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in Candy Glow
Sleek Highlighting Palette in Diamond in the Rough
Dior Lipgloss in Venus

Hope you like it and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Your lashes look amazing!! I love the Collection concealer - I always have about 3 in my makeup collection lol x

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are so stunning! Followed you on Bloglovin', you literally look flawless. That Sleek palette looks amazing xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giiiirl! I love this look, please do my make-up for me before I go to Uni everyday hahaa

    Abigail Alice 💕

    ReplyDelete